Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 13, 2011

COLOUR PANTS

Do you love your jeans? I assume that the answer is YES. So I love mine too. But whatever fashion site I bump into, I keep seeing colour pants. I didn' t exactly adore them, so it seems a whole new world to me. However it is a world that I am willing to discover. I am already heading to the stores to catch up to this latest trend. Are you?

Αγαπάτε τα τζιν σας; Υποθέτω πως η απάντηση είναι ναι. Και εγώ αγαπώ τα δικά μου. Όμως σε όποιο site μοδας και να ανακαλύψω σε κάποιο διαδικτυακό μου περίπατο, να σου ''πρώτη μούρη στο καβούρι'' χρωματιστά παντελόνια. Δεν ήταν και τα αγαπημένα μου, οπότε αυτός είναι ένας καινούριος κόσμος για μένα. Είναι όμως ένας κόσμος που είμαι διατεθειμένη να ανακαλύψω. Εσείς;



2 comments:

  1. I love colored jeans and pants like these! ^^
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment...of course I follo you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    xoxo, LiDì

    http://fashiondeliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics..but unfortunately don't see me following this trend!

    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete