Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

SWEETS AND FASHION

I love sweets and I love fashion, so that's a post dedicated to both of them. Sweets are colourful, exactly like spring. So why not use sweets as fashion inspiration for spring outfits? I am quite tired of black and grey outfits, so as I see the sun coming out, I will surely add some colour to my daily outfits, and I will surely get inspired by macaroons, donuts and cakes. I hope this post doesn't make you feel hungry but only inspired. I am already feeling quite hungry, so if you also do put the blame on me.

Η άνοιξη ήρθε! Τουλάχιστον εγώ στην Καστοριά την είδα... Και έτσι σκέφτηκα πως δεν υπάρχει τίποτα πιο βαρετό, από ακόμη ένα outfit σε γκρίζες και μαύρες αποχρώσεις. Μέχρι και τον εαυτό μου νομίζω πως έχω κουράσει. Γκρι, μαύρο, άντε και καφέ.. Έτσι λοιπόν, αφού αγαπώ τα γλυκά αποφάσισα πως τίποτα δε θα εμπνεύσει για καινούριους συνδυασμούς περισσότερο από τις φωτογραφίες των αγαπημένων μου γλυκών. Macaroons, κέικ και τούρτες προσφέρονται για έμπνευση...








6 comments:

  1. fabulous ideea...yammmmyyyyy...:)<3
    kissesss

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love cupacakes ohh and color! sigoura viitha gia na allaksi i diathesi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly what I thought!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pic and the cupcakes too.
    Thanks for your visit, now I´m your follower
    Kisses
    Enisdaba
    http://enisdaba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is so YUMMY!! :)
    Thanks for your comment - following you back!

    Corinne xo

    ReplyDelete